- Physical therapy, acupuncture at acupoint in traditional Chinese Medicine;
2. The principle of acupoint pressing in traditional Chinese medicine through the human nervous system
3. The ring uses the acupoint stimulation point, precisely positioned in the nerve point of the left thumb root.
4. Connected to the respiratory system, thereby reducing and eliminating snoring symptoms.
How To Use:
1. Place the ring on the little fingera of a hand (right hand for men, left for women usually works best) ideally around an hour before bedtime.
2. Gently squeeze the ring when it is in place to enable the Acupressure points to work.
3. The Acupressure Stimulator on the inside of the ring acts on a sensitive spot on the snorer’s finger, which is on the outer side at the base of the finger between the knuckle and base.
4. The raised part on the inside of the ring acts when correctly positioned on one of the meridian lines in the little finger of the snorer.
5. It uses the age-old principle of Acupressure to eliminate snoring.
Product Item: Anti Snoring acupuncture Ring
Color: Black / Silver / Gold / Rose gold